As a business owner would you like to increase employee satisfaction, morale, retention, help employees pay less for their children’s college education, and offer this invaluable benefit at no cost to your organization?
Partnering with IFB Financial may be ideal for you because your organization:
- Will be recognized as an employer of choice for offering important employee benefits that your competitors do not offer
- Incurs no cost (as a voluntary employee benefit, employees who opt in pay IFB Financial directly); and
- Potentially improves employee morale and retention.
IFB Financial is proud to offer our College Planning service to support your business. Our service is designed to help your employees pay less for their children’s college education, and the best part of this benefit is there is no cost to your organization.
Academic, Social & Financial preparation advice
We work with your employees throughout their children’s high school career in grades 9 – 12.
2 hours personalized consultation
- 3 experienced counselors are assigned to each student;
- The average student uses 2 hours in total from 9th – 12th grade.
$1,000 – $5,000 awards
Students in grades 9 – 12 are eligible to compete.
Assuming your employees follow our recommendations, we guarantee the following benefits for them and their families:
- Recommendations will position employees to lower their expected family contribution (EFC). This will maximize their eligibility for free financial aid.
- Match students with 6 compatible colleges. This ensures a higher probability of successfully completing degree
- Provide line-by-line FAFSA/CSS/Profile answer key. this ensures FAFSA correctly completed.
- Review aid awards & provide appeal guidance. This increases potential for successfully appealing financial aid awards.
And Our Results?
85 percent of our students graduate in 4 ½ years. The national average is 5 1/2 – 6 years. This represents a potential savings of $50,000 to $100,000 or more for your employees.
Let's Dream Together
601 16th St Ste C328, Golden Colorado, 80401-1979
+1 (833) U-DREAM-2
+1 (833) 837-3262
IFB Financial, LLC does not offer tax, legal, or investment advice and the material contained on this website should not be construed as tax, legal, or investment advice. Please consult with your attorney, accountant, or certified financial planner prior to acting on any recommendations provided by IFB Financial, LLC.