Vision, Mission, & Motto
Vision, Mission, and Motto
Changing the world one dream at a time.
Improving clients’ lives by using dynamic strategies to address financial challenges facing Individuals, Families, and Businesses in pursuit of their dreams
Dare to Dream!
The manner we conduct business is more important than the services we provide. Our Core Values are the fundamental principles guiding our activities in helping clients achieve their dreams and assisting associates in having rewarding careers.
Founded on Judeo-Christian principles, IFB Financial’s three Core Values embody our culture and guide us in making individual and business decisions.
Service to God, our clients, and our associates.
IFB Financial exists to serve – to serve God by giving back to our community, to serve our clients by helping them improve their lives, and to serve our associates by helping them become the best they can be and ultimately, Change the World One Dream at a Time.
- Placing God first over everything we do as IFB Financial professionals and by adopting the Golden Rule of, “Doing unto others as we would have them do unto us.
- Respecting others by acting in the certain knowledge that all persons possess fundamental worth as human beings.
Excellence in everything we do.
IFB Financial associates have a strong passion for continuous improvement and placing our client’s needs ahead of bottom line profitability.
Maintaining and improving excellence, we focus on:
- Service Excellence by providing services that fully respond to our client’s needs
- Personal Excellence by improving professional knowledge, completing continuing education requirements, and staying in physical and mental shape; and
- Cultural Excellence by working together in a team environment to successfully serve our clients in a mutually respectful and collegial atmosphere.
IFB Financial associates value doing what is always right even when no one is looking. It is our moral compass or inner voice and the basis for the trust imperative in today’s business environment.
Embracing integrity includes cultivating multiple character traits including:
- Honesty by always being truthful and never justifying any deviation from truthfulness;
- Openness by encouraging a free flow of information within our company seeking feedback to ensure we are fulfilling our responsibilities and serving our clients; and,
- Humility by grasping the immense responsibility of being associated with IFB Financial and serving our clients
insupport their dreams.
Our Core Values Guided us Choosing Our Logo Colors
Signifies strength we have in Christ’s blood that we live to serve God and our neighbors, by serving our clients and associates helping them accomplish their dreams.
Reveals happiness and serenity through financial protection and potential independence we offer our clients and our associates.
Illustrates trust, confidence, and faith our clients place in us and integrity, excellence, and sincerity we guarantee our clients.
Let's Dream Together
601 16th St Ste C328, Golden Colorado, 80401-1979
+1 (833) U-DREAM-2
+1 (833) 837-3262
IFB Financial, LLC does not offer tax, legal, or investment advice and the material contained on this website should not be construed as tax, legal, or investment advice. Please consult with your attorney, accountant, or certified financial planner prior to acting on any recommendations provided by IFB Financial, LLC.